We, Cymetryc Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Company”) are the owners of the website cymetryc.com (“Website”). The Website showcases our services which include automated clinical software testing, and the careers page allows job applicants (“Applicant”, “you”, “your”) to apply for employment at Company.
We respect data privacy rights and are committed to protecting the personal information provided to the Company by you. This applicant privacy notice (“Notice”) sets forth how we collect, use and protect the personal information shared by you to seek employment at the Company.
IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH THIRD-PARTY TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS NOTICE AND, IN SUCH AN EVENT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL REFER TO USE BY SUCH THIRD PARTY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AN AUTHORITY (TO PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF A THIRD PARTY) OR DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS NOTICE, THEN YOU SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USING THE WEBSITE.
Personal Information Collected
Based on the nature of the position and how far in the recruiting process you may advance, you may provide (with your consent, where required by applicable laws) your Personal Information. Except where otherwise stated, the provision of this information is mandatory if you wish to proceed with the recruitment process.
For the purpose of this Notice, “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available, is capable of identifying such person.
We may collect Personal Information including but not limited to the following:
- Identifying Information: You may provide us information including but not limited to name, address, contact information, email address,
- Educational and Employment Information: You may provide us your résumé or CV which may include your employment history, skillsets, references and notes, interview notes and any information you provide to us during an interview, and, where applicable to your role and permitted by law, background check results.
- Video/Audio Recording: We may conduct your virtual interview; we may, with your prior consent, record or store interview footage or screenshots of the interview.
- Citizenship/Information to demonstrate the ability to work: On successfully clearing the recruitment process, you may have to provide us additional information for the purpose of your employment (including evidence of identity as required to establish your right to work for immigration purposes, whether sponsorship is required) and such information may be shared with additional service providers (e.g. to enable us to process payroll and use HR information systems).
Accuracy of Information.
Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
Use of your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Recruiting and hiring: The information that you provide us enables us to conduct the interview, recruitment and hiring process.
- Respond to your inquiries: The information you provide us enables us to respond to your inquiries, complaints, questions and suggestions regarding the recruitment process.
We transfer your Personal Information internally within the Company to recruitment teams, human resources teams, and hiring managers. We may disclose your Personal Information to third-parties in the following cases:
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with the service providers who work with us in connection with the recruitment process. All such service providers are subject to stringent confidentiality restrictions consistent with this Notice.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
We will retain User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the services. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Personal Information is stored on third-party cloud servers. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information. Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at that time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com.
This Notice shall in all respects be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of India and the courts in Durango (Colorado) shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any subject matter under this Notice.
Changes to this Notice
We may update this Notice from time to time and you are encouraged to check this Notice on a regular basis to be aware of the changes made to it.
This Notice was last modified on 15th June 2023.
If you have any questions or concerns or grievances regarding this Notice, you can reach out to our appointed grievance redressal officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.